top of page

Get Involved, Take Action, Be Part of the Community

Volunteer for your community, contact WPRA 

How to Report a Crime

A Quick Summary from Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam's office on useful phone numbers and websites on City services, policing and tenant issues.  

Use this simple Online Form to report a crime to the police. Select Division 51 for our neighbourhood. 

bottom of page